Between exploring the Annapolis Valley and Nova Scotia, you can join in and enjoy the variety of theme weekends that will make South Mountain Park, Family Camping & RV Resort, your #1 destination campground and RV park.
CABINS - $149 per night
These roomy cabins have two bedrooms, a spacious full bathroom, and a kitchenette. One bedroom contains a queen bed, and the second bedroom has a bunk and a single bed. These cabins can accommodate a family of two adults and three children. You will want to bring your own linens and bedding. For evening entertainment there is a wall mounted TV and DVD player in the master bedroom. The cabins also include an air conditioner for additional comfort.
"The kitchenette includes a mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, and toaster. There are some dishes, bowls, cups, and silverware stocked in the cupboards, as well as BBQ utensils. The outside boasts a 5 foot wide covered deck with a BBQ for your convenience. All of our sites have a firepit and a picnic table as well."
- 2 Night Minimum on weekend and 3 nights on long weekends
- 50% of the booking is required to hold the cabin
- Damages will be charged to the credit card on file
- Cabins are non-smoking
- Pets are allowed but there is a $25 per stay fee
- 14 days prior (receive your deposit back)
- 7-13 days prior receive your deposit minus $50
- 7 days or less is no refund